Real time filtering bug

I have separate field "file filter" that I'm using and when I unselec "real-time filtering", nothing has changed - files still filter in reali time.

Second (and that is a bug imho) - in very big directories, real-time filtering (that separate field) block itself until directory was filtered. Possibility to write next letter (and break current filter process) will make that option more useful.

Real-time filtering just means the filter is applied as you type it and you don't have to push return. Is that what you thought or something else?

What other settings are on for thay filter field?

"Real-time filtering just means the filter is applied as you type it and you don't have to push return."

That's what I talking about. No matter I disable or enable real-time filtering, lister is filtering as I type, without wait for return key

That is my config of lister (so, as you see, standard filter field placed near standard location field).

I also write about second problem (and that's why I want to disable filter as i type) - why Opus filtering long directories and do not detect filter field changes in the same time? That makes entering anything in filter field very slow in big directories.

Please click the filter field's icon so its menu opens and tell us which options are selected.

Omg, you're right. I don't suspect that this option is placing here too. So - this is my fault. :slight_smile:

But checking field change while filtering directory will be good anyway (that second bug I wrote).