Refund

How do I get a refund on this product? Has to many things it doesn't do and it's way to slow loading files or pictures.

Don't think you can but wait for jon or leo to actually reply. The reason is:

[quote]No returns or refunds are available for online orders.
A fully functional 60 day evaluation of Directory Opus is available to trial before you purchase.
Once you complete and approve the online order, no refunds are available.[/quote]

BTW, did you actually read my post in the other thread you created? I tried helping you with the images issue that you were experiencing but did not receive a reply for several days. Anyway, uninstall Directory Opus first and see if you are still having the same issues you said with CorelDraw and slow loading images.

Anyways, too many things it doesn't do that Windows Explorer do? What did you want to do?

Please contact our Sales address for refund requests.

If you'd like help with the problems you raised in the other thread, please answer the questions Enternal posted there a few days ago, and also give details of which file types you are having trouble loading, and where they are being loaded. (e.g. Is it in the Opus preview panel, or is everything about the File Open viewer which is outside of Opus? But please answer in that thread rather than here.)