Registering application via GPO

Can you tell me what files or registry entries I can push down to register and Certify the application.

You would need to change more than just registry settings. If the aim is to do a silent install, instructions can be found here:

I did do the silent install but for some reason it failed. Now I need to clean it up. I have no problem pushing files and registry entries. Can you be specific what ones I need t deploy?

If a normal uninstall can't be done, the only registry settings you might normally need to remove would be the Explorer Replacement ones:

Those would not normally exist unless the install completed, though.

In terms of files, it'd be the contents of C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus.

Settings also exist on disk, but probably not if the install failed. See How to backup or locate your Opus configuration (Simple) for a list of folders with config data.

If you need help getting the silent install working, please let us know more detail about how/where it is failing.

Turning the application on or off is not the issue. It shows as running the trial version. How can I apply the license silently without reinstalling the application?

See Automatically installing a registration certificate (All installer types) near the top of the Silent Install instructions (the post linked in the first reply).

Is there someone I can talk to about this issue? I understand I can run an executable to register the application. I am trying to avoid that. Is there a setting I can push out instead like most other enterprise applications.

The only ways to apply the licence are via that command line or via the UI. There isn't any other way to do it.

This is the batch file I am running and it is not working.

::Register Directory Opus
Set OpusEXE=%ProgramFiles%\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopus.exe
Set CertFile=%~dp0Certificate.txt
Set RegCode=XXXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
"%OpusEXE%" /cert "%CertFile%" /regcode %RegCode% /norun

That looks correct, assuming the Certificate.txt and RegCode are valid and correct, and the paths are right for the machine. Have you tried manually installing them on a machine to make sure they're the right values?

Note that the batch file will only work if Opus is not already running. If Opus is running, it will just open a new window.