Remember each folder's view settings?

Well either he, or the people on the forums were wrong, so without posting I wouldn't know who was giving the accurate advice...

[quote="negativefusion"]Well quite honestly, color coding to see if you're dropping it correctly is a lt faster than having to read text.......

Decided to give opus another shot when the tech suport team claimed I can do what I want... but clearly they seem incorrect.[/quote]

So no way to color code the hoverbox? ..... gotta rely on tooltip on hover only?

Well either he, or the people on the forums were wrong, so without posting I wouldn't know who was giving the accurate advice...[/quote]
That still doesn't excuse your bad manners.

Its a lot easier to post the convo than start a discussion and say "well he said, this, but you said this"...

Rather than paraphrase what he said... simply quote...

Just an update:

Mr Greg never bothered to reply back after I told him to re read my email a month ago...

I found this rather unprofessional of "customer service".

Considering my problem still isn't solved.

You got an answer here on the forum. What more did you want Greg to add? As I said, he seemed to think you were asking a different question. The answer I gave, that you can't auto-save changes to folders right now, is definitive. No need to get confirmation from Greg.

And not every feature request is going to be implemented immediately. There are only so many hours in the day and GPSoftware have a huge request list to work through.