Remove unused scripts?

After script development work, I often end up with multiple versions listed in Preferences|Scripts. I can un-check them, but how can I clean up the list? There's no DELETE option, and no context menu...

Thanks,

Allen

To remove unwanted scripts, delete the files from the folder you were editing them in (/dopusdata/Script AddIns).

Ah. Thanks. I had dragged them into Preferences from a Downloads location and didn't realize they were being copied into ProgramData.

Watch out for an add-in called "ScriptWizard" in the script-add ins section.
I'm going to upload that within the next couple of days, it will allow prepared scripts to be directly deleted from preferences/scripts, maybe that is of help to you.
I encountered various situations where I also wanted to get rid of some scripts straight from the prefs/scripts-page, so.. o)

@fooney
In case you still want to remove unused scripts easily, have a look at these script columns: Columns: ScriptDetails (update status of add-ins etc)
They are part of the ScriptWizard addin and allow you to find/sort your scripts by enabled/disabled status. Removing all disabled scripts should be an easy task then.