Rename Folder with filecount

I'm not getting the {filecount} or {filecounttotal} file info fields to work in the advanced rename. Most of the other file info fields work (filename, date, attribs, MD5, size, etc. ) but file count, sub folder count, etc. do not work for folders. (or for archives, but that may be asking too much). What am I missing?

File count, sub folder, etc. do appear correctly in the lister for those folders I'm trying to rename.

I don't think they are supported in the Rename dialog. If you want them, drop GPSoftware a feature request and see what they say.

If there's some reason they can't be supported -- other than that they were overlooked -- then I'd say they should be excluded from the list of available items in the Rename dialog. It definitely doesn't make sense for that list to include items which don't work. Ideally they can be made to work instead of removed, but that's up to GPSoftware.

[quote="leo"]I don't think they are supported in the Rename dialog. If you want them, drop GPSoftware a feature request and see what they say.
.[/quote]

OK, done. Thanks.