[REQ] Control code for virtual (library) folder paths

I know control codes are mainly for dealing with external apps... and most external apps won't necessarily know what to do with a path like "lib://My/My Media". That said, there are times where I need to put a path into a variable and then do other internal Opus stuff as opposed to sending it to an external app. With {s} resolving to the physical path, this leaves me at a bit of a disadvantage in preserving the virtual path for such use-cases...

Would it be possible to have an extended {s} control code variant that would preserve the virtual (library) folder paths... something like an {sV} control code or something similar? Having such in any use-cases that would benefit from it would avoid the substitution of virtual to physical paths from:

• causing actions against library ROOT paths to not operate on all possibly intended datasets... i.e. if I'm sending the root of a library path to some other function (user command, etc), the {s} control code will resolve the library root to only the default save location, so depending on what I'm doing (Find, flatview, recurse rename, etc) I would miss a large portion of the intended dataset.

• re-positioning and lengthening the view in the folder tree, particularly down deeper in a library folder structure. I already have the virtual path opened up in the lister, and opening up another tab will then open that same directory structure under the physical folder path.

What's an example where you might use this?

Hey there Leo - really ANY of the use-cases with the Go FINDTITLE enhancement that was just delivered (thanks again for that)... where I can't use native "Go" arguments that would otherwise be available (like CURRENT or FROMSEL args) because I'm doing a FINDTITLE or send args to a user command.

Any other scenarios I've come up with in the past have mainly had to do with sending the current path to an external app or rename script, but which then does ~something with the info before it calls back into Opus through dopusrt. In those cases, it didn't really have much downside and was otherwise just an observation. I think I lobbed in a comment or two around it during the beta period, but can't recall my details at the moment.

I'm going to post my results in using Go FINDTITLE with the embedded command feature to get a ~floating Find Window shortly - now that I've been using it instead of a dedicated Layout... That and any other use case where the root of the library is involved are the only scenarios I can think of at the moment where it creates an actual ~problem as opposed to just a visual or navigation annoyance...