This condition has existed for a couple of weeks now, and renders Opus pretty useless! Right clicking in the file list results in the following:
- The cursor egg-timer starts
- Opus uses up between 50 - 90% of CPU resources
- After a period of several seconds (10- 20) the Opus window goes white apart from the Lister title
- Opus stays like that until eventually, but not always, being flagged as "not responding"
- After (3) the "x" close window button works and the lister can be closed.
- Whilst in this condition, other listers can be opened
I've re-installed Opus over the existing installation, but haven't tried un-installing it first: this had no effect.
Has anyone come across this problem before?