S-THEME Dark Grey-Blue

Thread moved:

This has now been merged into the following thread. Please go there for current versions and updates:

https://resource.dopus.com/t/s-theme-collections/39808

Old post:

Another darker DirOpus.

Use included backdrops (hint: turn toolbar-borders and gloss & gradients off in prefs; pick missing colors from screenshot). The additional icon-set can be downloaded here: S-THEME Icon Set II

Download:

S-Theme Dark Grey-Blue.dlt (10.9 KB)

8 Likes

How can I download/find the other parts of your configuration? I have a fairly stock setup but liked the drives toolbar especially and wondered how I could replicate this - whether you could direct me to other addons or components of this setup. Thank you!

1 Like

No, I don't share any other config data because they can include private data.

But drives toolbar you can easily create yourself, it's just drives and custom drive-buttons, icons and backdrop are included in theme.

1 Like

Updated some colors and settings.

1 Like

Resized background-images for larger dpi and optimized few colors (e.g. darken location-color).

Very nice theme, I like it a lot. Thanks for uploading!

Ho did you mange that your address and search bar in the file display stay relatively bright?
Mine looks like this:

Preferences / Display / Colors and Fonts / Toolbar and menu defaults, Field Background.

Wow, that was fast. Thanks.
It doesn't really work with that alone. The colors from Field Background and File Display Border - Source / Background seem to mix. When I set Field Background to red and File Display Border to yellow, the address bar becomes orange.