Safe-mode?

Can there be a way to start Dopus in safe-mode? I don't mean re-booting into Windows safe-mode, but to restart Dopus in safe-mode? I've noticed that when making lots of changes to the configuration and trying out different toolbars etc, Dopus sometimes freezes. Firefox has a Safe-mode option for when things don't work properly (or used to), so how about a skeleton, bare-bones, just-out-the-box start-up or restart, and then we can use Backup/Restore for our own config?! Is this for feature request?! :confused:

There's no safe-mode. You can reset your configuration, though. There are a few ways but uninstalling and reinstalling is the easiest; backup your old config before you uninstall in case you want to go back to it.

I'm not aware of any issues with Opus freezing because you customized it a lot... If you can work out what's causing that then let us know. Sounds odd, though.

See the FAQs on high CPU usage and freezing to see what may be causing those (usually Explorer plugins which don't work properly in Opus, or things like video codecs which go mad when Opus asks them to inspect certain files).

I'm not sure what I'm doing to cause freezing, but sometimes an error message pops up saying something like 'Something has caused Dopus to stop working. Would you like to stop this thread...' (not verbatim), but if it is anything I did, I'd like the option to just start with a fresh configuration. I guess uninstalling and re-installing is as 'afresh' as I'm going to get! I'll do that, and then save the config. Thank you.