Saving scans + highlighting

Hello:

When I save scans from FineReader 14, they often show up as shown in the screenshot, that is, in this case, 13 files higlhighted and the last one not.

II feel that either all should be highlighted or none (I think I would prefer none; no delete by mistake).

Any explanation to this issue?

Hans L

How are you saving them? Does it involve Opus? e.g. Are you dragging from FineReader to Opus, or is FineReader doing everything?

If you turn off Preferences / File Operations / Copy Options / Automatically select newly copied files does it stop them being highlighted at all, or does that make no difference?

Leo, FineReader is doing everything (saving by browsing as most other apps).

I turned off Preferences / File Operations / Copy Options / Automatically select newly copied files and it made no difference.

Hans L

Is FineReader what is causing the Opus window to open as well? (Or causing Opus to switch to the folder you're saving into, depending on how Opus is configured.)

If you close all Opus windows and do the same thing, does an Opus window open then with all the files selected? (In other words, does it only go wrong if there's an Opus window already showing the folder in question?)

If you turn off Explorer Replacement (Preferences / Launching Opus / Explorer Replacement / Don't replace Explorer), what happens then? Presumably an Explorer window opens instead. If so, is everything selected, or is it similar to what you're seeing in Opus?

I will try in a few hours.

Thanks!

Hans L