Select files in subfolder

I don't know if it's possible to do that...

In a folder i have subfolders, in subfolders there are files.
I need to move files from selected subfolders in current directory.

I think cut and paste files but how select files from selected folder ?

Flat View?

You might be able to make a button which does it at as well (Copy from "{sourcepath}*" or similar), but Flat View seems the simplest choice unless you need to automate it.

I try both...

Flatview

Set FLATVIEW=On,Grouped Select ALLFILES Copy MOVE TO {sourcepath} Set FLATVIEW=Off Select ALLDIRS Delete Select ALLFILES Rename REGEXP PATTERN "(.*)-F(.*)" TO "\1\\\0"
is there a command to skip flatview copy prompt (without change settings) ?
how delete all dir without 'select' command ?

No Flatview

Select ALLDIRS copy MOVE "{filepath}\*" to={sourcepath} Delete Select ALLFILES Rename REGEXP PATTERN "(.*)-F(.*)" TO "\1\\\0"
it's not possible to combine copy allfiles/alldirs with copy/delete/rename command ?

Didn't someone used to have some sort of 'dirflatten' script or something that was point and shoot?

But maybe:

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button display="both" icon_size="large" label_pos="right"> <label>Test Button</label> <tip>Test Button</tip> <icon1>#pathfield</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Set FLATVIEW=MixedNoFolders </instruction> <instruction>Select ALL</instruction> <instruction>Copy MOVE TO {s} FLATVIEWCOPY=single </instruction> </function> </button>