Self-contained installation

I am running Directory Opus in a Truecrypt container and would like to keep my installation entirely self contained in the one folder, with no other files throughout the system. I have installed it to D:\Apps\Dopus.

I have selected the "shared configuration", which I believe keeps settings in the installation folder.

However, I notice that the installation still spreads files throughout my user profile and C:\ProgramData. Is there any way to avoid this and make Dopus entirely portable and self-contained?

I think the shared configuration option will cause Opus to store its settings in the %ProgramData% directory (on Vista, it's C:\ProgramData\GPSoftware\Directory Opus).

Opus doesn't store any settings under Program Files, as per Microsoft's guidelines.

You could redirect your %ProgramData% directory to an encrypted drive but that may cause problems if any programs that need their data run before the drive is mounted.

I don't know if there's a way to tell Opus to store its settings in a differnet place (apart from the Shared and Private configuration options) but it might be possible, I guess. USB mode does this, after all.