Set DEST=Toggle after Set STATE=Source

My starting point is two listers. Source is on an external extended desktop display; Dest is on the primary laptop display. On Dest, on the laptop, I click a test button which is configured as:

@useactivelister @nodeselect Set STATE=Source Set DEST=Toggle
The first Set command works as expected to make the active lister (the one on the laptop display) the Source. The second Set command fails to toggle Source/Dest. Using DopusRT /cmd on the second Set command does not help but entering the command manually as >Set DEST=Toggle works as expected.

Regards, AB

What are you trying to do? Those four command lines together don't make much sense to me.

I came across this phenomenon whilst experimenting with button code to drive Select SOURCETODEST and Select DESTTOSOURCE commands. See [url=Select items in Dest]

I often work with a single lister on my laptop display and another single lister on an extended desktop display. At any point in time, the active lister could be Source or Dest, hence my interest in making sure I get the comparison the right way round. The Set DEST=Toggle is typically a prelude to a Select ALL and another Set DEST=Toggle.

Regards, AB

I'm not sure you'll be able to make that work reliably across separate listers (in one dual-display lister is easy, OTOH), but we may have something in the pipeline that'll help.