Set FORMAT question

I've defined a Favourite Folder Format named 'test' and created a button set FORMAT=test,!folder (see below), but it seems to do nothing. Neither changes format to 'test', or to the format defined for a folder. Why?

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button backcol="none" display="both" textcol="none"> <label>Nowy przycisk</label> <icon1>#newcommand</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Set FORMAT=test,!folder</instruction> </function> </button>

Is the Set FORMAT command supposed to be able to take a list of formats? I think it only takes one format.

Set FORMAT=test doesn't work either.

Seems to work for me.

Is your format really called "test"? If the format name contains spaces remember that you have to quote it.

For example:

Set FORMAT="All Music Fields"

It's like this:

Hmm... Looks the same as what I'm doing, which seems to work (at least, it adds all the format's extra columns when I click the button):

OK, I solved it. Adding FF using Add to favourities RMB option adds a ff with all panels turned off. So essentialy after using the option, it is required to enable ff's features with Edit option.

Yeah, I see what you mean. The settings get copied to the new format but whether or not the sections are enabled isn't copied at the moment.