SetAttr Coverart. Keyword works, value does not

SetAttr META coverart:-3
SetAttr META coverart:-front

Unless I am misreading something, these two commands should do the same thing, but they don't. The keyword works, where the value does not.

Also, is there a way to tell which 'place' or value, an embedded cover art is at, if hovering over it in the metadata pane shows nothing. Put another way, I have mp3s with two embedded images. If (in the metadata pane) I hover over the first, the tooltip comes up and says "Front cover" whereas if I hover over the second, it is literally blank.

This is how I found this bug (if it is one) because I thought I'd just start at 1 and keep going until I found which 'value' this second image was at, but I never got past 3, because 3 won't delete the front cover, where the keyword 'front' will.

Bug, or my misunderstanding something?

ta :slight_smile:

That's a bug. When removing the coverart, the numeric method doesn't work.

We've fixed that for the next update.

Might be an image without a type specified at all, or maybe with a type that Opus doesn't know about. If you want to send the file to us via private message we can take a look.

Cool, thanks Leo. I have a 2 meg mp3 here, how do you want it?

Sure!

You might need to zip it for the forum to let you attach it in a PM.

Thanks for sending the file!

For some reason we were missing one of the image types. We've fixed that for the next update/beta.

No probs, thanks for fixing it :slight_smile:

1 Like