Share on DropBox button

I have read somewhere that Explorer in Windows 10 has such a thing. I'm not using that OS (of course), but it does sound useful. Can we have such a button in DO? Perhaps one of the script wizards could create one? :sunglasses:

You want a button to copy things to your DropBox folder, or something else?

I'd like a button that would give me a dialog to share a (selection of) file(s) on a cloud storage account (such as DropBox, or OneDrive, or whatever). This would be similar to the dialog I get when I right-click on a file in DropBox' web interface. I just looked into this some more, and I found that DropBox at least installs a context menu extension that produces this also, but only when the file in question is within the DropBox folder. And, it will only work with individual files. So, one would have to copy the files to share into the DropBox folder, and then invoke the Share dialog for each of them. The more I think about it, the less this seems practical. Let's table this idea for now...

Is this what you're after Pirx?

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button backcol="none" display="both" textcol="none"> <label>Copy to Cloud &amp;Storage</label> <tip>Copies the selected files to a choice of Cloud Storage locations</tip> <icon1>#copy</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Copy TO {dlgchoose|Select Cloud Location:|Dropbox=&quot;C:\Users\%username%\Dropbox&quot;+OneDrive=&quot;C:\Users\%username%\OneDrive&quot;}</instruction> </function> </button>

That's only part of it (with the other part probably not feasible), but this is useful nonetheless. Thanks!