Shortcuts not starting correctly from DOpus

Hi,
I have a shortcut which does not work correctly when starting it (double clicking or right-click --> Open menu) from DOpus but does execute correctly when started through Windows Explorer. The shortcut is the following:

%comspec% /k ".\Cfg\Startup.cmd -debug" x86

It starts the cmd.exe and executes command located in file Cfg/Startup.cmd. In DOpus I get an error "The system cannot find the path specified."

Also I wanted to zip the shortcut so that I can upload it here. But DOpus zips the cmd.exe instead of the shortcut and places the zip file in the folder where cmd.exe is?!?

What is the "x86" doing at the end of the command line? Are you running on 64-bit Windows?

Opus is a 32-bit process and so will run the 32-bit version of cmd.exe which, as far as I can tell, will be confused by an "x86" argument.

Hi,
No I am not running on 64 version. I am running it on standard WinXP + SP2 (32 bit). My guess is that the shortcut is not started in the folder where it is located, rather in the folder where the shortcut is pointing to
(Start in: parameter in the shortcut properties is not filled).
Anyway the standard windows explorer starts the shortcut without any problems.

I made a .bat file on the desktop that does "dir" followed by "pause". When I double-click it (in Opus or Explorer), it lists the contents of the desktop directory as you would expect.

I then made a shortcut to this .bat file, also on the desktop, but set the 'start-in' folder to somewhere else (C:\Blah).

Double-clicking the shortcut now shows the contents of C:\Blah, instead of the desktop, in both Opus and Explorer.

So I'm not sure what it is you're seeing but from what I can see, shortcuts in Opus work fine.