Shortpath problem in 10.0.0.3 and @ifset to test parameter

1. I think it's a bug in dopus 10.0.0.3 with shortpaths.
    the {leftshortpath} for example isn't working. normal quoted path it's used instead. i dont know yet if it's only on my pc or it's a bug.

2. how can i mimic the following behavior:
    make a user command
    a. inside the user command run my application without parameters if the user command template parameter is null
    b. if the template parameter it;s not null run my application with that parameter(a filepath).

solution 1:
i have tried the following in the user command definition:
@ifset:param= ;tried "", empty space, ''
myapp.exe
@ifset:else
myapp &param&
and call the user command with: mycommand {filepath} or even mycommand nothing and check with @ifset:param=nothing
it doesn't work. always goes in the else branch
tell me if i can use the @ifset to test a user command template parameter

solution 2:
just call: myapp.exe "&param&"
the problem is that myapp.exe will be called with an empty quote (myapp.exe "") if the user command it's called without parameters and it will signal some errors.

solution:
just call: myapp.exe %param%
but it will give an error on filenames with spaces.
the solution would be to use shortname in calling the user command: mycommand {filepathshort}
but dopus 10.0.0.3 doesn't give me the shortpath anymore.

thanks for your help

sorry..rushing hour

solution 3:
just call: myapp.exe &param&
but it will give an error on filenames with spaces.
the solution would be to use shortname in calling the user command: mycommand {filepathshort}
but dopus 10.0.0.3 doesn't give me the shortpath anymore.

1. {leftpathshort} seems to work fine for me. Only reason I can think it might fail is if the filesystem doesn't support short-paths or has them disabled (which would be unusual for a local HDD).

2. @ifset can only be used to test things set by the Set command.