Slow startup

Hi again,

So, I noticed that after a reboot, the very first start of DO takes quite some time. I read about launching it automatically at startup, but that makes it pop up in my face, which is kind of annoying. Would be nice if the "Add icon to the Taskbar Status Area" would cause it to launch it in the background when combined with "Launch DO automatically on system startup". I could live with a command line parameter and manually add DO to the Startup folder.

Most elegant would be to have a setting similar to "Launch DO automatically on system startup", but in the background, so that all the required runtime is loaded at startup without showing the main window.

Thanks,
Mircea.

[quote="mzahan"]
Most elegant would be to have a setting similar to "Launch DO automatically on system startup", but in the background, so that all the required runtime is loaded at startup without showing the main window.[/quote]

In Settings -> Preferences -> Startup, do you have Launch Directory Opus automatically on system startup checked and Don't open any listers selected?

Whoa. I missed that. Thanks a million, this is perfect. :slight_smile: