Start DO w folder shortcut add to tabs

Hi!

What command should I use in an "open folder in new tab" shortcut to have completely closed DO open the folder without erasing the tabs that where open when I closed DO?

DO always keeps/restores tabs that where open when I closed DO if I open it without passing any folder path to it.

I've searched and experimented with different commands but after a couple of hours still haven't found a working command.

This command only keeps/restores existing tabs if DO is already opened:
"C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopus.exe" "D:\Temp" NEWTAB

"C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe" /acmd Go "D:\Temp" NEWTAB=deflister,findexisting

Note this uses dopusrt.exe not dopus.exe

You'll probably want to add TOFRONT as well, so if it uses and existing window it is brought to the front:

"C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe" /acmd Go "D:\Temp" NEWTAB=deflister,findexisting TOFRONT

Great, thanks, now it's working!

I will send this information to the makers of Listary so they can put it in as a command when using Directory Opus as Default File manager for opening files and folders.

When I was trying to find out how to get it to work I looked in the help file and found Internal Commands which I thought I could use but which I now understand was a wrong assumption.
Perhaps the help file could be updated to, when talking about internal commands, say "to run internal commands from outside of Opus you should use dopusrt.exe" and link to DOpusRT Reference.
And in the DOpusRT Reference part of the help file there could perhaps be a reference/link to internal commands when talking about /acmd and /cmd.

Thanks again for your help and quick response!