Status icons missing after restoring backup on new computer

Recently I bought a new computer and restored my DOpus backup on the new computer.

But the status icons are no longer displayed on the new computer, though they still are on the old computer. Additionally, the status icons are displayed in Windows Explorer on the new computer, but not DOpus.

Status icons for OneDrive and Nextcloud missing in DOpus

Status icons present in Explorer

Recently we had a similar thread. Maybe this helps.

That thread is about manually set icons while this one looks like it’s about automatic ones for cloud storage. The solutions there won’t apply here.

Type “cloud” into the Preferences filter and it should show a setting for defining which folders are tied to cloud storage. That may need updating if automatic detection isn’t happening.

Ok, sorry.

This sort works but not quite...

It does reveal the status icons for NextCloud, but they aren't the same as those displayed in Explorer. See screenshots below.

But for OneDrive they don't show up at all. Everything is still blank in DOpus (though again, there are several icons, such as those for shared folders, in Explorer).

Oddly, I've changed computers a few times and brought this general config with me over the last few years and the status icons have always been the same on the new computer, including custom icons (eg a DOpus-specific "uploaded" icon I set). But this time nothing shows up.