Strange bug with toolbars

Thanks, and apologies for the new bug! We have a fix coming.

Until the new installer is up, you can avoid the crash by displaying the Keys tab in Customize before doing the reset.

Thanks for the workaround. No need to apologize, it's a beta! I'm grateful to be able to test and report things to you.

1 Like

Thanks for your patience!

I've uploaded a new version of 13.0.35 to get the fix out sooner. If you redownload you should get the newer installer.

We'll include it in 13.0.36 as well, of course, but I figure it's worth getting out ASAP as people are going to be resetting toolbars a lot at the moment.

In case browser or CDN caching causes any issue, you can tell the newer installer via the Properties dialog and the digital signature timestamp. (The date and hour will differ by timezone, but the minutes and seconds will be the same everywhere.) New one is on the right:

I'm definitely getting the cached version. Any way to force the new one to download. I tried in a different browser as well.

CDN might take a while to update in some regions. Here's an alternative download that won't be cached:

https://leo.dopus.com/temp/DOpusInstall-13.0.35_b.Beta.exe

Thanks Leo. You're the best!

1 Like