Strange DOpus message (wants to burn)

I use Bluray media for storing important data, and the discs are mostly open multisession. Despite having turned Win7 CD/DVD burning feature OFF in the registry, DOpus is showing me the message: "There are files ready to be burned to disc." And in the lister is a group named "files ready to be written to the disc" with a folder wich is already on the BD-R, burned with Nero some time ago. How can i disable this? It's clearly wrong, and i fear that it can mess up my optical archives.

I didn't found anything in the Preferences regarding this. Do i need to disable grouping to get rid of this?

(I can't edit my post above...)

I disabled grouping, but the folder in question is still greyed out. In windows explorer on the other hand, everything is shown normally.

I suspect this could be a windows issue. See if this helps Link, specifically Option 2 "From the Temporary Burn Folder".
The files might have been put there when you had the feature turned on. With the feature turned off Windows might be ignoring them, perhaps Dopus is not. I'm just guessing, but its worth trying.

Thanks wowbagger, that did the trick! The nagging message is gone, and the folders are shown normally. :thumbsup: