Strange entry in right click menu for images

I have this odd entry in my right click menu, it only displays when right clicking on images. Any idea what it is and now to get rid?

I have checked in settings, context menus but there is no sign of it there.

Context Menu Item for Picture Files - Help & Support - Directory Opus Resource Centre (dopus.com)

Thanks so much WKen, after reading through that I did what was suggested and edited the registry and managed to remove that entry.

Which version of Opus are you using? Editing the registry shouldn’t be needed after the 2017 fix mentioned at the bottom of the other thread.

I am using the latest version Leo, 12.31. I can confirm that the issue was there as can be seen in my screenshot.

Did you check what File Explorer showed for the same menu? AFAIK the only way for an item like that to appear these days is if the Windows Photos viewer installation is messed up, which would also affect Explorer.

(Explorer may show a shorter string, but still not the correct one, since the proper string can't be found.)

Yes I did check that, did not show up in Explorer. Funnily enough it is a fairly new Installation of Windows 11, 22H2. Only reinstalled last week so I doubt photos viewer is messed up. It's no biggie anyway, it's an easy fix.