I have a style that:
- opens a specific folder, let's say X:\JPG
- using 3 window panels:
1.left folder tree,
2. middle: sub folders of the above folder (X:\JPG)
3. right: image view of the sub folder of '2.'
- the sub folder view is locked (closed padlock)
- the images folder view is also locked
All fine, so far.
Q: If at all possible, how to have the folder tree also locked, by default, but for that style only?
From what I see, when locking the folder tree and subsequently updating the style, the 'locked' position is carried over to other styles, like [Explorer].