Switching from double to single and double view again loses the second view directory

Long time Opus junkie here, first time poster.
I usually have Opus on Dual Horizontal view.My only beef is that when for whatever reason I switch from dual to single view (let's say Thumbnails) and then I get back to dual view, both views go to the same (current) directory. Is there any way so the non focused second view stays to where it was before I switched? There is no reason to have the same directory in both views.

Thank you in advance

The default Opus 12 toolbars use this command to toggle the dual view on and off:

Set DUAL=Toggle,Vert,Remember,ToggleLayout

The Remember part of that will remember the folder which was open.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the REALLY fast response. The key to my problem was "the default Opus 12 toolbars" since I have kept my old Opus 9 UI where I have all my scripts and buttons the way I like them. I will reset to default and then take the time to customize the toolbars the way I want them.
I have to state that I am really impressed by the amount of work and care you guys put to this.

1 Like

That might be a good idea in the long run, but you might be able to just assign the command Leo showed to whatever you are using to switch between single and double if you want to keep everything else.

2 Likes