System Context menu request

in File Display Modes->Power Mode->Buttons is a set of functions with a drop-down list to select which action each function performs.

What is missing from the drop-down list is "Context Menu (System)".

Basically, I'd like my right-mouse button to show the Opus context menu and the middle-mouse button to show the system context menu.

What's missing from the Opus menu?

Shell extension menu items. It could be anything, but I generally use Edit with Vim, Edit with existing Vim, TortoiseGit, TortoiseHg, and sometimes one from an app called Uninstall Tool. There are loads, it just depends on the context. I like to have the context menu minimal, so I have "Hide Windows & third-party items on the file context menus.

Now that I'm looking in the preferences, can I disable that option and then manually block everything that I don't want to see in the Opus menu?

Just tried that and it looks like I can, although I would prefer to have a minimal uncluttered menu by default unless I explicitly need an extension and decide to show them, which I currently do with Shift-right mouse.

If you're hiding items on the menu, you can move all the hidden items into a sub-menu so they're still accessible.

Or hold Shift when right-clicking, to unhide them.

That's an interesting option. I'll try it and see how it feels.

On a related noted, is there a way to get rid of "Add to Favorites" from the context menu? I haven't been able to find any way to do so.

Edit: It seems like Add to Favorites isn't an Opus thing. I can't see where it comes from though. Weird.