Tab bug in Opus 8.1.0.5

I have found a strange bug in the new version of Opus. I created many tabs, some of which are directories in a certain root directory. Well for some reason all the tabs that share the common root directory want to display the same title on their tab. This makes it very confusing to know which tab is a certain directory. Is there a setting to fix this or is it truly a bug? I think it's a bug but if it's not then please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Leland

Wow.....
Is it just one root directory, for instance D drive or is it all root directories ?
What directory names ar involved here?

The program works well here.
If it's just one root directory other than the drive letter your operating system is located ( C Drive ),
and the directory names involved display tabs correctly elsewhere,
I'd try to move things elsewhere and then format the drive.
I'd also try to see if there is any free space between
partitions ( only if it's not C Drive ).

I'd also wait and see what other replies post here first though !

Luck,

:opusicon: porcupine

With much respect to Porcupine - I'd hold off on re-formatting your volume :slight_smile:. But like he said, tell us the folder and path names involved and actual number of folder tabs you're talking about... and we'll try and reproduce.

Also, what have you got set for the few Folder Tab "size" options in Prefs?

A screenshot would be great for understanding what's going on here.

I know you can't attach images to messages (it's not on purpose!) but you can link to them from other sites.

If you don't have a place to put the image feel free to email it to me and I'll stick it on my web space and in this thread.

leo@ox.compsoc.net