Tab Groups

I just love the new tabs - and even more so the ability to save groups of tabs (with 8.0.3.3 Ansi).

So I created 2 sets of tabs containing various folders and saved them.

The problem is that when you select a tab group from the Groups menu when hovering over either of the tab areas in a dual lister, the selected group of tabs always opens on the left side lister - regardless of which lister is the source.

Am I missing something here - like another setting somewhere?

Oops, yes appears to be broken. Will try to get a patch out for this today.

There's a new version of the preview available for download now which fixes this. Same file name but it is actually version 8.0.3.4 now. Let us know how it goes.

gpsoft1.com/files/DOpus8033ANSIInstall.exe

[quote]
jon wrote:
There's a new version of the preview available for download now which fixes this. Same file name but it is actually version 8.0.3.4 now. Let us know how it goes.

gpsoft1.com/files/DOpus8033ANSIInstall.exe[/quote]

Hi There,

Still having problems with tabs, I have a saved group of 5 tabs and in dual display I select the right side and then opened my saved group and all 5 tabs open on the right side BUT on the left side opens my left tab from the group!

Also the Go DRIVEBUTTONS=multifunctabs ONLY opens on the left dual dispaly regadless if you have the right dispaly selected

Also would be cool if one could change the colours and fonts of the Tabs!

Cheers
BUI

Hello Jon...

After readiing BUI's latest report, I have carried out more tests myself.

I am working with DO8.0.3.4 ANSI.

I have found that if I select the right pane in a dual display, then select a tab group, the active tab from the group appears as the first tab in the left pane. In the right pane the active tab appears on the tab bar, but is unresponsive.

Eventually, after a few group selections, the selection of a pane, left or right, by clicking on its title bar no longer works.

I have not been able to reproduce BUI's problem with multifunctabs.

That is exactly what multifunctabs will do:

• Click drive with left mouse button to open drive in a tab on the left.

• Click drive with right mouse button to open drive in a tab on the right.

• Click drive with middle mouse button to open drive in a new window.

If you want it to open a drive in the active side then you don't want to use multifunctabs at all. Instead you want Go DRIVEBUTTONS NEWTAB