Tab naming issues

Hi,

I do not know how to duplicate the problem, but i know it happens and often enough. It only happens when i have multiple tabs open in either the destination and/or the source. Initially the tabs will indeed give the name of the dir they are in. Then I will alt tab out to another program and come back in and the tab will say something different, i go to the tab, and it shows the dir it is supposed to, but the tab has a diff name. I have to go out of that dir and back in for the tab to refresh. Not sure what is happening, but is rather annoying.

I hope I am expressing myself properly.

TIA

Can you get a screen grab of this and post it?

Here is a screen cap of the problem. This shows the drive to be e:\ when in reality it is D:\

• If i click my "tab" on top that reverts back to my default dirs... d:\ on left and d:\ on right... they both show the "correct" folder and file information, but the tab and the name on top show e:\

• The only way to fix this is to go into any directory and everything is normal, so then i can back out and it shows the correct information of d:\ on the tab and on the blue bar on top.

I cannot duplicate this, so i do not know how to reproduce it. It just seems to happen sometimes, but mainly i go into a dir, alt tab into another program and when i come back i notice the mix up. Maybe it happens before and i never noticed it, but i don't think so.

I'm sorry FatherTime ,
I can't reproduce this here.

Yes, naturally it requires thought.
Is this correct ?[ul]a)You use Alt + Tab to switch the active window .
b)Directory Opus has multiple tabs open.[/ul]:frowning: Zippo
Note: This was tested on Win98 SE
I'll be Vista within a month.
I only need the mainboard, videocard, and Vista now.
And a working Vista DVD writer, hopefully with a patched Nero 6 .....

[quote="Zippo"]I'm sorry FatherTime ,
I can't reproduce this here.
Is this correct ?[ul]a)You use Alt + Tab to switch the active window .
b)Directory Opus has multiple tabs open.[/ul]:frowning: Zippo
[/quote]

Ya that is correct. However, that does not mean that it happens all the time if the above conditions are met. Again, I cannot find any rhyme or reason for what is happening.