The file name cannot be displayed in its entirety

I like to tour files in large image mode or thumbnail mode, but the name below the file icon cannot be fully displayed, and there is no other way to achieve the effect.

I want icons to be freely adjusted via ctrl+middle mouse button like System Explorer in large image mode, tile, and thumbnail mode, and automatically saved to all folder window layouts. Will this feature be developed?

You can make the thumbnails larger, which will also show more of the names.

We are going to make the selected name able to take up more space in the future, too.

Zooming in on the thumbnail icon in a multi-file folder can make some operations more difficult and less user-friendly to display. Am I still confused? I set the text height increase in thumbnail mode, but the change is to increase the spacing between the upper and lower icons, not the number of lines of text below the icon, is this a software BUG?

The thumbnail label won't be wider than the thumbnail. You can increase the thumbnail size, and increase the number of lines the label can wrap to, but that's it.

(You can also put the folder/filename into infotips, so you get the full name on hover.)

But the number of lines has only an influence if there are spaces in the file name. Otherwise there is no line break for the name.

I think I mentioned we’re going to improve that in another recent thread by the same OP.

Thanks, I saw.