Themes not working with Opus 9

Does any of these themes work with Opus 9? I can't get any to work! I tried MSN Messenger and Office 2003 Blue so far, with no success...
Samito

They should work. However, there are some color preference changes (and additions) in Opus 9 that were not part of Opus 8.

Thanks for your prompt answer, kenalcock. What am I supposed to do to have them work??
Samito

[ol][li] Download the Theme Files files.[/li]
[li] If they are inside of .zip archives, extract them, you should end up with .dlt files.[/li]
[li] In Opus, go to Settings Menu - Lister Themes.[/li]
[li] In the Lister Themes dialog, select the File Menu - Import Theme.[/li]
[li] Find a .dlt file that you downloaded and extracted, Select it and click Open. The Theme will appear in your list. If the author included a screen grab, you should see that as well.[/li]
[li] Select a theme in the left hand pane (the list).[/li]
[li] Click the Apply button. Opus will close and reopen in the new theme.[/li][/ol]

That's exactly what I did, but the theme are not applied when I reopen Opus.
Samito

On XP or Vista, and specifically which theme?

XP. I tried with MSN Messenger and Office 2003 Blue.

kenalcock,

a somewhat unrelated question. Now that I've installed a theme, how do I back to the Default theme (i.e. the one that comes with DOpus)?
In the "Lister Themes..." dialogue there is no option to choose a default theme.
I installed the "Brushed" theme, now I want to go back to the default theme, but I can't because there is no default theme.
I deleted every instance pointing to Directory Opus in Registry, seemingly to no avail. That means, when I do a clean reinstall, when DOpus load I am still presented with the "Brush" theme. Not that I am bothered or anything, just curious.

Thanks a lot for your help.

There's a Plain theme which should remove all of the background textures and so on.

I can get them both to work on XP SP2 with Opus 9 upgraded from Opus 8.

Q: Did you upgrade from Opus 8 to Opus 9?

Q:Can you save and restore your own themes?

Try This:[ol][li] Backup your Opus 9 configuration[/li]
[li] Uninstall Opus 9[/li]
[li] Reboot[/li]
[li] Install Opus 9 out-of-the box[/li]
[li] Reboot[/li]
[li] See if you can download and import the theme then.[/li][/ol]