Thread Crash Bluetooth

I think it's because of incompatibilities between Opus and my bluetooth driver.
When I drag anything passing through my bluetooth device, Opus thread will crash.
If I choose just to end the thread, Opus will behave incorrectly until whole app is restarted.
If choose not to end just the thread, auto-restart of Opus doesn't run (minor issue, just need to run Opus again)

Screenshots:

Thanks

Which Bluetooth driver is it?

Is this with Opus 11.18, or an earlier version?

What happens if you do the same thing in File Explorer?

If there are crash dumps, we can investigate them if you link your account.

Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth Driver
Yes, with Opus 11.18
Nothing, it will just pass through (the crash mostly happens when I'm trying to drag folder from directory tree to Favorites.
Sorry, I'm still trying Opus so I can't link my account but I have uploaded the dumps: DOpus.Minidumps.zip (201 KB)

The crash dumps confirm that the bug is in part of the bluetooth driver's shell extension (FolderViewImpl.dll which is one of the Qualcomm files). It's trying to dereference a NULL pointer.

Checking for an updated version of the drivers is worth a try, but otherwise you may need to either hide the entry you're dragging over from the This PC branch (should be possible via the registry, if the drivers don't have a checkbox, right-click menu, or similar to hide it), or to block the shell extension from being loaded at all using ShellExView.

The crash dumps also show something unusual, although it may not be related: There are a large number of threads created by hmpalert.dll which appears to be part of the Hitman.Pro security tool. I can't think why such a tool would need to create so many threads inside of the Opus process, so it may be an indication of something going wrong, although it could be a symptom rather than the cause, or it could be something normal for that product. Just seemed worth mentioning. Sometimes problems are caused by multiple components interacting.

Is there any way to hide it just from Opus? As I use it quite often to transfer data to my phone.
I agree that this driver is not well made though but I still need it.

I tried shutting HitmanPro down but it doesn't have any effect and this is the latest driver.

I also noticed that my bluetooth device doesn't show in My PC:

You may be able to block it just in Opus by using ShellExView to find the CLSID(s) for the Quallcomm DLLs, then blocking them via Preferences.

Sorting ShellExView by Filename will make it easiest to find all the relevant DLLs (they'll probably be below "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluetooth Suite" or similar). If you right-click a DLL and choose properties, you can copy the CLSID from there.

With the CLSIDs, paste them one per line into here (the setting name has "context menus" in it but can also be used during drag & drop):

Thank you very much for the support

I'm sorry but it still causing crash (it doesn't seem to be unloaded even though I have restarted Opus)
These settings are correct right?

That looks correct. It may not be possible to block it only in Opus, in that case.

I see. Thanks