Thumbnail Generation of Password-Protected Zip Files!

Hello,

It seems the authors overlooked the case of genertaing thumbnail view of zip files and some files were password protected.

So, if you switch the view of a folder to thumbnail view and this folder happened to have some password-protected zip files, then dopus is gonna prompt you for password once for each zip file and once for each file inside the zip file.

That is, if you have 5 password-protected files each contains 10 files, then you're gonna be prompted 55 times, oh no and without a "Skip All" option, you're screwed!!!

So, I hope the authors put this case into consideration and don't prompt for password during thumbnail generation or at least put a switch to turn this feature on or off.

[s]I can't reproduce this. I made a password-protected zip containing a few images, using Opus, and when I switch the folder containing it to thumbnails mode I don't see any prompts. Opus displays a zip-folder thumbnail without any images within it as you'd expect.

By any chance do you have the test 7-zip plugin installed? That takes over zip handling when enabled and would explain why we see different things.[/s]

Edit: Nevermind, I can reproduce it now. Not sure what's different yet but looking at it.

Edit 2: Worked out what triggers it now, too.