Tiles-view not adjustable when displaying 'computer/This PC'

Hi, is there any way to adjust the "tiles-view" when displaying the 'computer'/'This PC' section? Through the settings I am able to adjust the tiles-view for any other folder/location, except when displaying 'computer' these changes have no effect. Basically what I would like to do is adjust the tilesizes and spaces inbetween said tiles. I added a screenshot with the folder in question. Thanks for your help in advance!
Stephan Hofner

That looks like you have Preferences / Folders / Virtual Folders / Native display of 'Computer' turned off, which means the view comes from Windows Explorer and won't be affected by most Opus preferences.

I do have it turned 'off', so what you say makes sense then. I think it is somewhat weird though that when I turn "'Native display of 'Computer'" ON I cant see the Folders anymore. So either I turn "Native display of 'Computer'" on and only see my Drives or I turn it off and have a non-adjustable view - It seems like no matter what I do, I'm screwed in either scenario..^^
Anyway, thank you for your quick and helpful replie leo!
Stephan Hofner

I think it's weird that the Windows 8.1 File Explorer shows libraries in the place where you go to find drives. :slight_smile:

Maybe we'll add an option to do the same in the future, though. I can see it being useful. (At the moment, you can go to the libraries folder to see the same folders.)

The Folders Im talking about are not the Libraries, they are just links to the "Documents", "Music", "Pictures"... Folders. I personally never used the Win Libraries, but when Windows 8 introduced links to the aforementioned Folders, which in my case are not all located in my Personal Folder on my C: drive, I found that very usefull. Directory Opus just copied that function and displayed everything like the Win File explorer did, so I dont see why that was changed to be honest :slight_smile: Well, maybe there will be a fix for this in the future or someone knows sth I just dont get or oversaw.

The change was in what Windows displayed when it went from 7 to 8 - Opus has never shown the personal folders in its own version of the My Computer view, and to be honest none of us noticed that Windows had done that until it was too late in the development cycle to do anything about it.

We have this on the list to add in the future.