Toggle Folder Tree / Lister Window &Mouse Wheel?

HI

There must be a simple answer to this-
Still very new to DOpus, so bare with me.

Using a single pane lister with the folder tree displayed, can I set a key to use as a toggle between the lister window and folder tree?

And.

I know the arrow keys will move up and down the folder tree but it would be great to be able to use the mouse wheel or set another 2-keys that will allow moving through the folder tree.

Is it possible to use the mouse wheel, or, another key to move up and down the folder tree?

The wheel will scroll the tree when the mouse cursor is over it. You can use the Set FOCUS command to set the keyboard focus to any of the Lister elements, so you could set up hotkeys to specificially switch focus to the tree or the file display (by default, tab just cycles through these elements so has almost the same effect.)

Bit more info about using Set FOCUS for the tree in this thread:

[How to go to folder tree with keyboard?)

If you've never created a hotkey before it's done through Settings -> Customize -> Keys.

HI

Thanks for the reply.

But, try as I might, I can not get the mouse wheel to scroll through the folder tree.

Have searched the Help file and Forum.

Any directions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jay

I don't think there is any way to make the scroll wheel do anything other than scroll things.

(You can change what the button on the wheel does in some places but not the wheel itself.)