Toolbar button style not customizable

So... I had the crazy Idea that I would like the old Amiga-Style pseudo 3D Buttons on my Toolbars.

To my chagrin, there seems to be absolutely NO customization options for button style, apart from iconsets?

Am I missing something. Can I customize at least HOW buttons light up when I hover? What if I want a round highlight or a square highlight but with a pseudo-3d border, or no border at all?

Also, the button highlighting seems to be just a little tad slow, it lags behind mousepointer a split second, as if there's a "light-up" and "go-dark" fade animation on button highlights.

Is any of this customizable? If not, is it possible to make it so in DO 13 :slight_smile:

Buttons are drawn using the Windows theme, so Opus looks consistent with everything else. For a different style, you can use something that changes the Windows theme, like WindowBlinds.

(There is also the Preferences / Toolbars / Appearance / Use Office 2003-style for toolbars option for an alternative style that does not use the windows theme, but it won't look like the ancient Amiga style buttons did. Disabling themes in Windows entirely would look like Windows 95, which was a bit like the Amiga looked. Win10 makes it hard to do that, though.)