Toolbar font size

Hello:

This should have been easy, but when I am in the window Customize - Directory Opus, I have a toolbar highlighted, and I check Font and change the font size, nothing happens to the button label text size. What am I doing wrong?

Hans L

Are you changing the right toolbar ?

Yes, indeed, because when I change the button text color, it changes for the entire toolbar in question.

Regards,

Hans L

Can you show us a screenshot?

Here's a screenshot from my system showing that font changing seems to work:

Leo, thank you for sending me your screenshot. It made me realize that I not only had to click the font size, but the font as well. I thought that the font would just stay the same as it was before you checked the Font checkbox.

Now, everything works just fine.

Again, thanks.

Hans L

You can't change the font or font size without turning on the font checkbox so you must've turned it on, selected a font and then turned it off. :slight_smile:

No, I did turn it on, left it on, but I only clicked on the font size, not the font, and thought that should work. You know, when you change font size in MS Word, if you click on a new font size, Word keeps the font it had and only changes the font size. I thought it was the same here, but it was not.

Regards,
Hans L

Ah, I see what you mean.

It's not that it doesn't keep the font; it's that no font is selected at all by default.

The font dialog shouldn't let you click OK in that situation, really. I'll file a note with GPSoft.

Sounds good.

Regards,

Hans L