Toolbar set reverts to default

Howdy there Leo. I just upgraded to version 11, didn't try the beta so I've only been using it for a few minutes here, but I think I may have found a bug or perhaps this is intended behavior? If I revert to my Opus 10 toolbar set, it loads fine. But as soon as I click on any of my saved styles the lister reverts to the Opus 11 default toolbar set. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Styles can change toolbars now.

You may just need to save your desired toolbars as the default set.

Ok thanks, I'll play around with it a bit here and will be back to annoy you some more if I run into more problems. :slight_smile:

Hey John, missed you during the beta :wink:...

We got toolbar states being saved in individual layouts now AS WELL AS the notion of toolbar "sets"... And with toolbar "sets" there is the concept of the "Default toolbar set"... which will get loaded if there are no toolbars explicitly saved in a layout (like your old v10 layouts).

If you want your old v10 toolbars to be the "defaults"... after you turn them on, right click on a toolbar background and select Toolbars->Set As Default Toolbar Set. From there, you can figure out how you any layout specific stuff to interact with the 'default toolbar set'... There are options now when saving or editing layouts (in Prefs) to ignore toolbars (if any) saved in a layout.

...enjoy!

Thanks Jeff. I'm getting this new version figured out here now and so far everything does seem to be working as intended. Pretty cool stuff here! :smiley:

Just FYI I haven't been very active here for the past 2 or 3 years because I've been deep into alpha/beta testing IMatch 5, which after 8 years of development is finally slowly getting closer to being released. But I'm still here!

Couldn't survive without my Opus! :thumbsup:

My toolbars disappear/revert after each restart. How do I save them as the default set? I can't seem to find an option for saving toolbars as default.

Steje explained how two posts above yours.

:blush: thanks Jon

Didn't see it because my menu was too long and I didn't think of scrolling down:

All set now!

Hi John,
I didn't try the Beta either.
Thought about it, but decided to distance myself from British National things for a while.
Still have not installed Dopus 11. Nothing bad to Leo and crew, in fact just the opposite.

Luck,
Dave