Toolbars missing after Windows update

Microsoft just carried out an update following which I cannot access files using Dopus. The app loads but this is all I see.

There are no controls available.
I thought I would post this before starting to try and sort it out as it would seem to be related to the MS update.
MS of course had a further problem last night with Outlook but I think that was at server level not PC level so probably irrelevant.

This usually means something has corrupted the config file that stores the open toolbars, or something is preventing it from being read (which can happen with bad "anti ransomware" software that decides the toolbar list is confidential information and dopus.exe can't be trusted; that includes Microsoft's built-in one).

You should still be able to access Preferences by left-clicking the icon in the titlebar, top-left of the window.

Try turning on Preferences / Launching Opus / Default Lister / Ignore toolbars of Default Lister and then open a new window.

(Or, if you're opening a Layout rather than the default lister, try the similar setting for the Layout in question, via Preferences / Layouts and Styles / Layouts.)

If the toolbars are still missing after that, type /dopusdata/ConfigFiles into the path field, then rename or delete toolbars.oxc, and try opening a new window again.

Thanks Leo. That got me control back. I presume if I now set the listers to my liking, a new config file will be created and subsequently loaded in future.

BTW, I use Kasperky for security.

It should be. You can use Settings > Toolbars > Set as Default Toolbar Set to be sure.

Thanks for your help.