Transfer window issues and thoughts

I've just upgraded to DOpus 12. I was excited about the transfer speed graph, but am not finding it useful for a couple reasons. One, there seems to be significant sample smoothing such that the rate is not as spikey as I would expect it to be when transferring many files of disparate sizes. This provides a poor feel for just what a difference there is when transferring large files versus a lot of small files. More importantly perhaps, there are no numbers indicated on the left side of the graph as I would have expected there would be. The graph is just a gray block of occasionally mildly bumpy shape.

I feel the graph takes up more space than it's worth in its current state. The graph is merely giving a visual display of the average transfer speed which is already indicated above it in concise text. So much more could be done with this feature... If it isn't going to be worked on further to bring out its true potential, I would like an option to disable it.

Secondly and not related to the new graph, elapsed time passes even when the transfer is paused. This gives a false indication of how long the transfer truly took if you start and stop it a number of times. I can't help but think this is unintentional.

Do I not raise valid points?

The transfer graph representing a long-term instead of short-term average renders it redundant (the text indicator already reveals long-term average transfer rate), and the elapsed time counter continuing even when paused means it doesn't provide a useful count after pausing and restarting a transfer.

Transfer graph representing nothing in fact. I described situation in other post where lower graph means higher transfer (if tranfer speed up after copying file that is fragmented at the beginning and then speed up at the end of file - graph shows that second part is slower, because is scaled down - but only new part!).