Translation pack bug

Hi all,

few weeks ago, i notify translation bug... but my topic are deleted (i don't know why ?)

i test with french, spanish and deutsh pack. it's the same thing.

Fields -> dialog 2216 number 2142
Select All -> n°4409 ID 3044
Select None -> n°4410 ID 3045
Invert Selection -> n°4411 ID 3046
New Button -> n°4594 ID 3229
New Menu -> n°4595 ID 3230
New Menu Button -> n°4596 ID3231
Spacer -> n°6538 ID 3584

:wink:

These forums are not the appropriate.. umm.. forum.. for this sort of thing.

Email greg@gpsoft.com.au directly for translation problems.

ok sorry... but it's a bug, so i report it...

As has been said on a number of occasions if you feel you have a genuine bug to report then do so in the official manner. These forums are NOT official support.

You have been asked by an admin to email your report directly - arguing is not the approriate way to respond.

ok ok ok

but maybe it's not a bug ?? Maybe other people don't have this problem ?

so now, when i have problem with DO, i report bug directly... or write mail to greg@gpsoft.com.au

:laughing:

[quote="AlbatorIV"]ok ok ok

but maybe it's not a bug ?? Maybe other people don't have this problem ?

so now, when i have problem with DO, i report bug directly... or write mail to greg@gpsoft.com.au[/quote]

Bug reports should be submitted using the web form at:

gpsoft.com.au/support.html

Again, I reiterate these forums are NOT official support for Directory Opus. They are peer support for (and by) Opus users. GPSoftware do spend some time reading the forums but this should not be taken as the resource center being an official support forum.

At the time of your last post on this translation problem I also pointed out the following text from GPSoftwares website (In bright red text on the downloads page):

[quote="tanis"]At the time of your last post on this translation problem I also pointed out the following text from GPSoftwares website (In bright red text on the downloads page):

At the time of my last post on this translation problem, i write that the language pack are correct (i translate myself the last string by passolo after a Greg P mail)

Now it's ok, you can close (not delete) this post.