Tutorial video: Column resizing & folder formats

Thanks, your idea solved it.
Since this checkbox is there by default, this means that almost everyone who uses the ‘Expand’ option might have their settings overridden, unless they untick it.

I think it is only set by default on older configs.

Any chance that you allow the ‘Auto + Fill’ format columns to be resized by the user? I can’t understand why they shouldn’t be like any other width type.

Right now the effect is that contrary to other width types, your column will widen if a new file appears in the list, but will not contract back if the longest file name is deleted. Also, you could want to extend temporarily the column to see the whole file name, but you can’t. And there are other legitimate reasons that you might want to resize a column that has the ‘Auto + Fill’ width.

Sorry to go off-topic, that's a nice dark theme you have, would you mind sharing the profile?

merdam, if you were referring to the theme I use, I just installed this one: Simple Windows 10 Dark Theme

Is there any way that the script could put a checkmark on the context menu when clicked (and/or highlight the button)? Then remove the indicator when clicked again?

I don't think there's a good way in this case, without it getting out of sync.