Two big issues for productivity and consistency of the software behavior

First Feature needed-Suppose I have a file and have to paste that in 12 folders, same file in all of them so rather open each and paste, can't I just select all these folders and then hit Ctrl+V and it does paste that same file in all those folders. Would save lot of time.

Second annoyance is, When saving something the navigation bar doesn't look same like in Dopus
explorer file system. So when I save some files or open I never see same navigation bar items as they are in my main window which waste my time and extra burden on brain to figure out find files, rather having same navigation set up would save lot of time and waste of brain energy. look at the screenshots attached, I want the same descriptive details navigation items everywhere when I save or open files or do anything through out window apps software etc.

Your second annoyance is purely a windows issue, and out of the control of Dopus.

See: How to have DOPUS replace File Open, Save or Save dialog box

and Can we get better Explorer Replacment integration?

Someone much smarter than me will help you with your first.

If you want copy/paste, look here:

... and here, if you prefer copy:

1 Like

Cool. I wish it could be default function where if I select and paste it would do by itself, but this one is ok too.

It can! You can change the default to whatever you want:

As said, this is out of control of Directory Opus.

The Save As dialog in the picture is a Common File Dialog, a type of dialog that was used before Vista was launched (2007-ish).
Vista introduced the Common Item Dialog and declared the older types obsolete [1].

Applications should now use these new dialogs. Dopus does, for example:

So best contact the company that wrote the application with the "Save ROIs ..." dialog to tell them that they need to update their application to modern standards.

[1] And of course Microsoft itself doesn't follow their own standards:
(after more than 15 years ...)

3 Likes