Two oddities have surfaced upon upgrading to v8.2.2.3 U

Trivial oddity number one (upon upgrading to v8.2.2.3 U)...

Upon clicking the small double-arrow button above a lister to switch the two displays (which it does just fine), the scroll wheel on my mouse will then only scroll the content of the lister on the right side until I swap the two back to where they originally were. I'd like to know if this oddity is unique to me and/or my mouse and/or this most recent upgrade of dOpus. Perhaps dOpus had always behaved that way, but I had just never created the circumstances to notice.

Trivial oddity number two (upon upgrading to v8.2.2.3 U)...

This one has been difficult for me to recreate. With several local tabs on the left and several remote (FTP) tabs open on the right, I have been creating images in Photoshop, saving them locally and flipping to dOpus to FTP them. Sometimes (but not always) when I go back to dOpus and select a local tab, the remote side will suddenly no longer be the destination, but will have changed to become the source directory. This hasn't been a problem, since the green or red atop each lister makes it clear as to which side is set to which, preventing me from accidentally doing anything I'd regret, but it's an oddity that is driving me nuts. As with the first oddity, I'd like to know if anyone else has experienced this or can recreate my scenario.

There was also a Logitech SetPoint mouse driver update recently. Are you using that? I've seen a bit more weird scrolling stuff (e.g. mIRC scrolling when Firefox is the active window) and keys-sticking-down stuff than normal since updating SetPoint versions...

Are the listers which change modes dual-display listers? If not then they might change modes because of other listers opening/closing or changing modes. But if they're dual-display listers their modes shouldn't change except when you do things to their window.

You could make one of the listers on-top (use the pin button in the titlebar) so you can always see it, then do what you normally doin Photoshop and see when it changes modes.