Unable to retrieve license file through self-service method

Hello - I've tried twice now, and I have rung the office and left a message - My email address registered is not getting email from here and I can't activate my license. I thought I had it saved somewhere but did not.

How do I change an email address to another one to receive my license. I've used this product for many years now but wondering if there is a change since there is no response from the support system.

Do I need to look at alternatives? Yikes I hope not.

Nina

Hi Nina,

If you're not getting emails from Lost Registration Retrieval, have you checked your email client's spam folder/filder in case the automated emails are ending up in there?

If no emails are arriving, please email sales@gpsoft.com.au with details and they should be able to help.

It might be worth trying an alternative email address when contacting them, in case there is an issue sending to your normal one. e.g. A Gmail account should work OK.

1 Like

Thanks - I couldn't find an email address to directly communicate. I'll send the email through now. - Yes I have checked and whitelisted gpsoft - it's not actually reaching my server - I've looked through the mail logs.

Nina

1 Like

Hi Nina,

I'm currently out of the office. I just replied to your email with instructions.

Let us know if you have any further issues.

1 Like

All sorted - THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Nina :blue_heart: :orange_heart:

1 Like