Upgraded to PRO version. Still have Explorer opening

Upgraded to PRO version, but till have Explorer opening when opening some files from another application

I'm not quite sure what they meant by "replacing Explorer" and charging $32 for this feature.

• Is it all applications or just a particular one? (If just one, which one?)

• What happens if you create a folder on the Windows desktop, then double-click it? Does that open Opus or Explorer?

• What is Preferences / Launching Opus / Explorer Replacement set to?

Is it all applications or just a particular one? (If just one, which one?)
All
What happens if you create a folder on the Windows desktop, then double-click it? Does that open Opus or Explorer?
It does open Opus
What is Preferences / Launching Opus / Explorer Replacement set to?
It set to "open all folders" (have it on a different language, but I know for sure it's set for everything).

Now, the problem starts when I need to upload a file to a browser (for example). As simple as "Go to Gmail -> Create new email -> Attach file...". EXP: Opens Opus. ACT: Opens Explorer.

The whole idea was that I don't need to maintain both file managers anymore and I can set up my shortcuts and favorites only once. I upload tons of files for work and I have quite a complicated setup.

The File Open dialogs are not replaced by Opus.

Explore Replacement covers the Windows Explorer / File Explorer application, e.g. when opening folders from other programs. It doesn't cover the File Open dialogs (for choosing files) or the rest of the Windows Shell (taskbar, desktop background, etc.).

Windows doesn't provide a good way to replace the File Open dialogs and anyone who has tried to gave up after a while as it is not possible to avoid breaking things that modify the dialogs.

There are some tools which enhance the standard dialogs, rather than trying to replace them, and several of those will talk to Directory Opus to give you quick access to folders which are open in Opus windows/tabs, or (if my memory serves) the Opus favourites list. Those and other details were discussed recently here: