Version 12.17.1 - Progress indicator and window dissapeared

Hello
with the new update there is no progress bar either in status bar or as pop up window.
There is no way to know which and when files are copied and how much time is needed, which is quite frustrating.
Any suggestions?

That was a bug in 12.17.1 beta and was fixed in 12.17.2 beta.

I didn't realize that within 3 days there would be an update. It didn't show up either.

Should be in the banner at the top of the forum, unless on mobile.

The update checker should also detect it but sometimes takes a few days.

I' m running Directory Opus Pro 12.31 Build 8459 x64
OS 10.0 (B:19044 P:2 T:1) SP 0.0 in Windows 10 on two computers and since one particular update a long time ago (I don't know since which update) the progress inidicator while copying files disappeared and never came back. This very anoying with large file copy or paste operations. The problem exists on both installs.
Only when you start another copy operation simultaneously the progress indicator appears.
My preferences look like this, so I don't see any problem here:

Any ideas?

1 Like

Try disabling any tools that change how/where windows open or do anything similar. (For example, the one that's adding the two arrows to the titlebar in your screenshot.) Those could affect where progress dialogs open or if they are visible, and some of those tools get confused by Opus's window & thread hierarchies, from past experience.

You're right! Splitview was the culprit. What you saw was right.
Thanks!