Viewing Corel Office Files

I have been using DOpus for months on Windows XP Pro and I was able to view Corel Office Files (WordPerfect - .wpd, Quattro Pro - .qpw and Paradox - .db) files just fine. I have switched this month to Vista Premium 32bit and now I sometimes am able to view the files but most of the time they default to text attempts.
I have X1 installed on the computer and its file viewers work fine. Multiview is installed in DOpus.

Thanks

Works OK here with WordPerfect files. But I do have QuickView Plus installed.

Also have a look here: [Cannot view Wordperfect text in Viewer Pane)

Thanks Christiaan I looked through the entire thread and found some good ideas. It turns out that if I open Plugin Manager and actually get Multiview config to go to the directory where the Stellant files are, the viewer works. The problem is that DO seems to "forget" this and requires it every day when I start it again. It also "forgets" my column layout - even though I set it as Default Lister.
I probably am doing something wrong but don't know what. When DO works, it is great, but when it doesn't work (forgets) it is a bummer.

[ul][li]Multiview config:

Type /dopusdata/ConfigFiles/Plugins into the location field and see what's saved inside of multiview.oxc. It should have a line with the path to the viewers that you selected. Does it?
[/li]
[li]Column layout:

Read the Folder Formats FAQ.[/li][/ul]

Here is what is in multiview.oxc

"

<viewer_path>C:\Program Files\X1\Stellent\Filters</viewer_path>
"

That looks fine (assuming that's the right path for the filters on your computer).

One other person reported a similar problem with the MultiView plugin not loading the filter DLLs until the config window was opened... I haven't been able to work out why that would be. When I'm not in the middle of other work I'll try to remember to come back to this and maybe send you a debug version of the MultiView plugin to diagnose what's going on.

Thanks Leo. I can put up with a few extra mouse clicks until the problem is solved. If I can help in any way, let me know.